Our experience and quick turnaround times are the reasons you can trust us to maintain and repair your aviation escape slides and equipment. Repair station capabilities include virtually all escape slides and rafts in service on commercial aircraft.
We carry a full line of replacement parts and can assist with your maintenance and overhaul services. We have extensive offerings of Kevlar, carbon and steel cylinders.
Key Features & Benefits
- The capability to overhaul and repair virtually every aviation escape slide or raft flying in commercial service today
- Approvals include FAA, EASA and DOT
- Hydrostatic testing, valve overhaul, and refilling services for cylinders – all on-site
- Full line of FAA PMA cylinders (Kevlar, carbon, and steel)
- Replacement components manufactured under FAA / PMA approvals
- Significant price savings over OEM pricing
- Extensive industry experience
- Exclusive ‘flat-rate, fixed pricing’ option available.
In Anaheim, California, our escape slides and equipment facility is the leading and largest Independent FAA Part 145 Repair Station specialising in Aviation Inflatable Safety Systems. We have the capabilities to overhaul and repair virtually every escape slide, life raft and life vest flying today, as well as providing a full line of PMA approved escape slide cylinders and oxygen system cylinders to support our ‘industry’s quickest TAT’.
For more information click here
Our service centre network provides global coverage and comprehensive local support, with sites in the USA and UK for more information contact us at [email protected] or call +44 1308 426 686